I bought a pair of boots in the fall.They were little booties with leather fringes.
The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every time I wear these shoes the fringes fall off!! I lost about 3 fringes in public and cant put them back on because they are just gone, also I wouldn't know how to reattach them in the first place.
This just seems a little ridiculous to pay 120$ for a pair of shoes just for them to fall apart.Switched to bear paws and am by far happier with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective boots bad quality
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ugg Moccasins
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."
- "My royal wad pose to have extra bacon lettuce tomatoe and mayo there was no lettuce or tomatoe they added ketcup got the grill person got and attitude when i..."
- "Well... Just got a call from Cabelas Visa (BTW - an awesome company and VISA card :-) I found out that my wife and daughter fell for this "monthly billing..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."