2.0

I bought a pair of boots in the fall.They were little booties with leather fringes.

The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every time I wear these shoes the fringes fall off!! I lost about 3 fringes in public and cant put them back on because they are just gone, also I wouldn't know how to reattach them in the first place.

This just seems a little ridiculous to pay 120$ for a pair of shoes just for them to fall apart.Switched to bear paws and am by far happier with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective boots bad quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ugg moccasins and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Ugg Australia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ugg moccasins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ugg Australia.

Had an Experience with Ugg Australia?

Comments

I have the same problem and looks like others do too. Is there anything we can do about this issue? Will they send replacement strings?