I purchased a pair of mens Neumel in gray.The shoelaces started to schredd after the first week.I purchased them through Zappos.

I called zappos up and they were very nice although they did not carry the shoelaces they referred me to UGG. I called UGG and they took all my information and told me I would have the new shoelaces in 2 weeks time. after about three and a half weeks I put my New UGGS on again and remembered about calling them. Now the laces have gotten even worse.

I called UGG again. This customer service agent said she would send them out. Guess what a month and a half later no shoe laces. I called Zappos again thinking they might have an "in" with UGG being they sell I think many pairs of UGGS for them.

They do not. But Zappos is such a good company they credited me Twenty $20 for all my trouble with UGG. They also told me that UGG has an online request form for shoe laces and such, so I filled out the form with my info and guess what? I got an email from UGG saying I was in luck and that my shoe laces would be arriving soon.

Guess what? I am still waiting. Every time I venture out to the mailbox I think they will arrive. UGG Austrailia is at the bottom of my list.

I will never purchase an UGG product again EVER.

If I could give less then one star I would.I have since purchased my own laces online I have given up on UGG

Zappos is the best, UGG Australia (China Where they are made now) is the worst.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ugg neumel boots. Ugg Australia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ugg neumel boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ugg Australia.

Had an Experience with Ugg Australia?

Comments