Ugg Australia - UGG UGH!

I purchased a pair of mens Neumel in gray.The shoelaces started to schredd after the first week.I purchased them through Zappos.

I called zappos up and they were very nice although they did not carry the shoelaces they referred me to UGG. I called UGG and they took all my information and told me I would have the new shoelaces in 2 weeks time. after about three and a half weeks I put my New UGGS on again and remembered about calling them. Now the laces have gotten even worse.

I called UGG again. This customer service agent said she would send them out. Guess what a month and a half later no shoe laces. I called Zappos again thinking they might have an "in" with UGG being they sell I think many pairs of UGGS for them.

They do not. But Zappos is such a good company they credited me Twenty $20 for all my trouble with UGG. They also told me that UGG has an online request form for shoe laces and such, so I filled out the form with my info and guess what? I got an email from UGG saying I was in luck and that my shoe laces would be arriving soon.

Guess what? I am still waiting. Every time I venture out to the mailbox I think they will arrive. UGG Austrailia is at the bottom of my list.

I will never purchase an UGG product again EVER.

If I could give less then one star I would.I have since purchased my own laces online I have given up on UGG

Zappos is the best, UGG Australia (China Where they are made now) is the worst.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.