Ugg sold me a defective product and is hassling me about replacing it. They have even stated they may not guarantee a replacement. They sold me a defect and refuse to deal with this properly. I have dealt with over 6 different representatives. They demand the same information and pictures which I have submitted many times now and then they send the same emails requesting information again and again. Since MARCH 16 they have not resolved this!
WATCH OUT!! Obviously they aren't worried about all of their customers. YOU MAY GET A DEFECT AND THEY WON'T REPLACE IT!
I WROTE THEM AN EMAIL DEMANDING A RESPONSE. I MADE THIS PUBLIC SO NOW THEY ARE NOT REPLACING THEIR DEFECTIVE PAIR!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No replacement for defective boots
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ugg Boots
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "For my wedding I ordered two suits from MensUSA in one order. For the first suit I was supposed to get size 38L but they sent me 38R though they..."
- "In the fall of 2014 we purchased the Treasure Garden AKZ13 13’ Cantilevered Umbrella. I put the umbrella up for the first time on a calm day. I filled all four..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."