Resolved

Ugg sold me a defective product and is hassling me about replacing it. They have even stated they may not guarantee a replacement. They sold me a defect and refuse to deal with this properly. I have dealt with over 6 different representatives. They demand the same information and pictures which I have submitted many times now and then they send the same emails requesting information again and again. Since MARCH 16 they have not resolved this!

WATCH OUT!! Obviously they aren't worried about all of their customers. YOU MAY GET A DEFECT AND THEY WON'T REPLACE IT!

I WROTE THEM AN EMAIL DEMANDING A RESPONSE. I MADE THIS PUBLIC SO NOW THEY ARE NOT REPLACING THEIR DEFECTIVE PAIR!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ugg Australia and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ugg boots from Ugg Australia was no replacement for defective boots Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ugg Australia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ugg Australia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ugg Australia?

Comments

What is wrong with the boots? Did you use some kind of protective spray to prevent water damage and repel stains?