2.2

I ordered a pair of ugg for my wife for christmas.she didn't really like the style so I contacted ugg via online chat, and telephone and was told I could exchange the one pair for another and since the other pair was on sale i would get a refund for the difference.

So I finally get the new pair about a week later and i noticed i was charged full price, so thinking maybe this was a mistake i contacted ugg again and they said it was a mistake, but the mistake was apparently the boots that were on sale was a mistake so i would be charged the full amount which is more than i paid for the original pair. On that day it said they were on sale and it still says they are on sale, I even provided proof to the company and they just jerked me around implying there is nothing I can do. I thought about sending all the pairs of shoes back my wife and I have ordered for friends and family this christmas but instead I think i am going to cancel my card and dispute the transactions.

It is illegal to sell something for one price online and then completely charge something different at time of checkout.I am so dissapointed in this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product is fantastic and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service rude and with written proof will not honor their word. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "your customer service and illegal sales tactics" of ugg boots and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Ugg Australia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ugg boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ugg Australia.

Had an Experience with Ugg Australia?

Comments

Binghamton, New York, United States #1257473

It sounds like you didn't speak with someone that knew the company policy.Over the holidays they use seasonal help who are mainly interested in getting to the next call or making a sale.

When the company ships you an exchange, their warehouse will always charge the full price, so (oddly) you need to ask for a price adjustment.

It is very easy for them to confirm the sale price on the day you purchased or exchanged.For what it's worth, they also have an online form for price adjustments:

Can you contact me directly with your order number? vanessa.shawbell@deckers.com