Purchased a pair of Ugg, clog boots at Dillards. (SO yes, they are authentic) I purchased the boots on sale, in Florida and obviously, (because Florida) had to wait a year until the weather cooperated enough for me to wear my lovely boots. FIRST TIME I wore them, the wooden clog on the left boot snapped COMPLETELY in half! The boots are completely unwearable!

Obviously this should be considered a manufacturing defect and I should get an exchange, correct?!?! WRONG!!

It took me TWO full weeks and several hours on hold to reach anyone at their "customer service" department and even then I was told that because the boot itself was over a year old, (mind you NOT my purchase date), I would not be able to get a replacement.

So now I'm out two hundred dollars and this shoddy company could not care less. I'm furious. Absolutely furious and I will NEVER buy a SINGLE Ugg product EVER again!!

Which is a shame because my other pair (identical to the broken pair in black) is fantastic.

Completely, thoroughly, totally disappointed and disillusioned with this company. Awful and disgraceful the way they treat their loyal customers

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ugg boots from Ugg Australia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ugg Australia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ugg Australia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ugg Australia?

Comments